Marketing Direct Mag - Local & Central Government Emails Archive

Central & Local Government Urls listed,

Also in

Corporation Tax is not just for companies - email 3

Spacer Graphic
Spacer Graphic

Bookmark and Share

Hello Liz,

Find out if special rules on exemptions apply to you

Is your organisation or any of its activities exempt from Corporation Tax?

Limited companies and other types of organisations, big or small need to know about Corporation Tax.

Generally you will need to pay Corporation Tax on taxable profits.

But some members' clubs, associations, societies and Community Amateur Sports Clubs may also need to pay Corporation Tax.

Our guide will help you decide if your organisation is liable for Corporation Tax and what you need to do.

Find it here:

Look out for our next email telling you about PAYE and company directors.

Sent on behalf of HMRC by GovDelivery Powered by GovDelivery

© 2017 All content is available under the Open Government Licence v3.0, except where otherwise stated | email communications

Email | GCS - 020 7276 2295

Marketing Direct Mag - © Crown copyright | All printing supplied by | Part of Spamdex - the spam archive for the internet

E-Marketing Madness

We have helpful advice from marketing experts across the globe, learn their tips and tricks and make your company more successful.