The next Cycling for All event is down at Queen's Drive Park and Ride on the 20th September 2015.
Ridewise, the Nottingham based cycling charity, carries out the events with the aim of inspiring more people to give cycling a go, no matter what their ability.
Find out more about Cycling for All
Last week the subway under Crown Island re opened for use by pedestrians and cyclists bringing us one step closer to the completion of the works.
For more information on the Ring Road project please visit the Building a Better Nottingham website.
Take advantage of 3 free training sessions at Nottingham Korfball Club - Sports Club with your Citycard.
Nottingham is the Midlands biggest Korfball Club and caters for a wide range of ages and abilities, why not have a go!
Find out more about this Citycard Saving
Just because summer is coming to a close doesn't mean you should store away your bike until next year!
There are a great programme of led cycle rides across Nottingham in September:
- Ride the Big Track, Friday 11th September 2015 at 6pm
- The Dumbles, Sunday 13th September 2015 at 10am
- Wollaton Park circular, Sunday 20th September 2015 at 10am
- Hucknall Local Pride circular, Sunday 20th September 2015 at 10am
- River Leen Greenway, Sunday 27th September 2015 at 10am
For more information visit goskyride.com.