The Junior Lawyers Division (JLD) annual conference and ball is fast approaching. The event offers invaluable guidance on taking control of your career and has been designed specifically for those starting out in the profession.
Book your place now
This full-day conference has a mix of keynote speeches, presentations and interactive sessions including:
- how to conduct effective feedback conversations
- legal project management: dealing with client expectations, adding value and standing out in your firm
- private practice is not the only way: alternative career paths within the law
- know your rights: an overview of employment rights for junior lawyers
- developing an international career
- Brexit: the effect on our profession and practice, and how to talk to clients about it
- dealing with vulnerable clients and how to take accurate instruction
- the Investigatory Powers Bill - and the impact of the 'snoopers' charter' on the right to privacy.
Practical workshops and networking opportunities, our annual conference has it all. Not to forget the glamorous evening entertainment which includes a drinks reception, three course dinner and dancing.
Book now to reserve your place
We look forward to seeing you there.
Follow us #JLDconf2016
Subscribe to Junior Lawyer Update - the newsletter from the JLD