Network with international delegations
It is a pleasure to welcome international delegations from emerging international markets to the event. The incoming delegations come from a range of firm sizes, who are keen to build contacts and expand their reach in the UK.
We can confirm the attendance of:
- Chinese law firms interested in creating London links
- leading firms from Latin America, including Brazil, Colombia and Chile
- outward-looking firms from emerging markets in the Central Asia region.
As well as numerous opportunities to network with the attending delegations throughout the day, you are also invited to attend the post-event drinks reception.
The day's programme will feature a mix of conference sessions and panel discussions featuring a range of expert speakers, and will focus on issues including:
Panel session focus - Brexit and the marketplace
- the role of international development banks in creating legal frameworks and sharing best practices in emerging markets
- the law firm and the market - how will clients and firms be working together in the years ahead?
- Brexit and the marketplace
- robots v lawyers - on which side is technology?
The conference programme features two interactive panel sessions; the first of which will focus on how Brexit will change the way law firms and clients work together across borders.
Armed with the latest information of the day, expert panellists from China
, the USA
and the UK government
will discuss they key issues and provide insight into how the international marketplace must adapt to a UK outside the European Union.
View the full programme and list of speakers
Secure your place today
You have less than a month to register your place at this event - we hope to see you there.