events are ideal for pharmaceutical industry professionals working in quality
control and quality assurance, regulatory and compliance within the
manufacturing and distribution of medicines. For GDP this event will also be of interest to managers and
key staff members involved in procuring, supplying, exporting and storing
medicines including Responsible Persons.
The events will provide latest information and guidance on changing
legislation and increasing complexity in the manufacturing and distribution
chain. Due to ever increasing demand a number
of additional dates have been added for this years symposium:
GMDP symposium, London
Symposium - 8 December 2015, repeated on 10 December 2015
Symposium - 9 December 2015, repeated on 11 December 2015
GDP symposium, Glasgow
- GDP Symposium - 12
January 2016 (featuring London GDP symposium content)
will open later in summer when further
information about the events, including agenda
and speakers, will be available.
register for conference information with MHRA e-alerting
to ensure you receive information about this event as soon as it is published.
- gain greater knowledge of the quality issues affecting your organisation
- learn more about the QP and RP roles to make your role easier and save your company money and resources
- recognise commonly seen GMP/GDP deficiencies and learn how to improve compliance in your organisation
- receive guidance on changing legislation and increasing complexity in the manufacturing and distribution chain
- an opportunity to share concerns and learn directly from the MHRA
- discover what your peers are doing through managed workshops
- network with like-minded professionals
- meet the experts: attend break-out sessions with key speakers
All MHRA events are CPD accredited.