Early-bird rates are available now!
Places are limited,
so book early to avoid disappointment.
non-commercial rate of 240+VAT - available until 5pm 23 July 2015
industry rate of 495+VAT - available until 5pm 23 July 2015
Visit www.mhragpvp.co.uk to book.
This is a must attend event to
anyone working in pharmacovigilance across all types of organisations, including
EEA Qualified Persons responsible for Pharmacovigilance (QPPVs), Consultants,
Contractors, and drug safety representatives from the pharmaceutical industry
and academia and representatives from regulatory affairs departments.
Benefits of attending:
- gain a greater understanding of pharmacovigilance
requirements and MHRA expectations.
- recognise commonly seen GPvP deficiencies and learn
how to improve compliance in your organisation
- an opportunity to share concerns and learn directly
from the MHRA
- network with like-minded professionals
- meet the experts: attend break-out sessions with key
- Ddelegates attending the MHRA GPvP Inspections
Symposium will be eligible to claim CPD points.