About the event
The MHRA Innovative Medicines Symposium offers industry professionals and academics the opportunity to hear from MHRA and experts from the Commission on Human Medicines (CHM) about regulatory considerations and support for innovative medicines and emerging technologies. Read our collection of case studies to see how weve supported innovation.
The event will be held at the Westminster Conference Centre London.
MHRA experts will explain how the agency supports innovation in medicines, through scientific and regulatory advice and guidance.
The symposium is designed to help you understand more about our approach to regulation for emerging technologies, including:
- complex medicinal products
Its also an opportunity to question our expert panel and network with peers in the sector.
At the event you can:
- discover more about the regulatory perspectives of emerging technologies and innovative medicines
- learn about the MHRA Innovation Office, scientific advice meetings and our early access to medicines scheme
- hear more about accessing scientific and regulatory advice from early stage development to regulatory evaluation
- find out about early access and adaptive licensing, including the role of expert committees and the Commission of Human Medicines (CHM)
- network with like-minded peers, share your experiences with colleagues and put questions directly to MHRA experts
Who should attend?
The event is useful for the pharmaceutical industry and academia working to develop innovative medicines, medicinal drug devices or novel manufacturing processes. Its an opportunity to understand the range of advice MHRA can offer before submitting your licence application and covers the current regulatory considerations.