events will provide latest information and guidance on changing legislation and
increasing complexity in the manufacturing and distribution chain. The symposia
will offer a highly interactive hands on learning experience; detailed
workshop sessions will review actual sample deficiencies found by regulators
and explain how to address and improve compliance in these critical areas.
Symposium - 8 December 2015, repeated on 10 December 2015
Symposium - 9 December 2015, repeated on 11 December 2015
events will be held at The London Novotel West.
Last chance to book!
are limited, so book early to avoid disappointment. Discounts are available to
those attending the symposiums on both days.
To book and for more information visit www.mhragmdp.co.uk/
- gain greater knowledge of the quality issues affecting
- learn more about the QP and RP roles to make your role
easier and save your company money and resources
- recognise commonly seen GMP/GDP deficiencies and learn
how to improve compliance in your organisation
- receive guidance on changing legislation and increasing
complexity in the manufacturing and distribution chain
- an opportunity to share concerns and learn directly
from the MHRA
- discover what your peers are doing through managed
- network with like-minded professionals
- meet the experts: attend break-out sessions with key
We are also running a GDP
symposium in Glasgow on 12 January 2016 (featuring London GDP symposium
the Glasgow event website for further information and to register to attend there.
Who should attend?
events are ideal for pharmaceutical industry professionals working in quality
control and quality assurance, regulatory and compliance within the manufacturing
and distribution of medicines.
GDP this event is suitable for small, medium or large wholesalers and would
benefit managers and key staff members involved in procuring, supplying,
exporting and storing medicines as well as Responsible Persons.
All MHRA events are