This must attend annual MHRA event will provide a unique
platform for cross-collaboration and discussion between regulators and members
of the commercial and non-commercial research community on the latest hot
topics and regulatory updates related to the Good Clinical Practice.
Please only book onto one of the days
as the same agenda will run on each day.
We are also hosting MHRA GLP and GCP symposium on the 22nd September 2016.
The event will be held at the Macdonald
Burlington Hotel, Birmingham.
Discounts are available to those attending both events.
A limited number of
Early-bird rates are available until 5pm, 4th July 2016. Please book early so you don't miss out.
Once the allocation of discounted places have been taken, the standard rate
- Early-bird non-commercial rate: 240 + VAT
- Early-bird industry rate: 450 + VAT
- Standard non-commercial rate: 295 + VAT
- Standard industry rate: 575 + VAT
GLP/GCP Laboratory symposium
- Early-bird non-commercial rate: 425 + VAT
- Early-bird industry: 695 + VAT
- Standard non-commercial rate: 525 + VAT
- Standard industry rate: 875 + VAT
Benefits of attending:
- Keep up to date with GCP requirements and MHRA
expectations regarding conduct of clinical trials.
types of compliance issue that organisations have to deal with on a day to day
basis and understand how the regulators address these issues on a case by case
basis to maintain acceptable levels of compliance and encouraging innovative
and flexible thinking.
- An opportunity to share concerns and best practice with
- Information provided at the event will help you in
assessing your own quality systems and potentially identify smart solutions to
issues regularly encountered by inspectors and research professionals.
- Discover what your peers are doing through managed
Meet the GCP Inspectorate team and have the opportunity
to ask questions on specific aspects affecting your organisation.
- Understand how the GCP inspectors address complex compliance issues and learn more about the
inspectorates approach to risk based inspection
- Discuss current hot topics and be aware of areas of
compliance that monitoring authorities are likely to focus on during routine