Last few places remaining! Book now!!!
This must attend annual
MHRA event will provide a unique platform for cross-collaboration and
discussion between regulators and members of the commercial and non-commercial
research community on the latest hot topics and regulatory updates related to
the Good Clinical Practice.
Please only book onto one of
the days as the same agenda will run on each day.
We are also hosting MHRA
GLP and GLP symposium on the 22nd September 2016. Please click here for further information about
The event will be held at the Macdonald
Burlington Hotel, Birmingham.
Discounts are available to those attending both events.
Standard non-commercial rate: 295 + VAT
Standard industry rate: 575 + VAT
GCP and GLP/GCP Laboratory symposium
Standard non-commercial rate: 525 + VAT
Standard industry rate: 875 + VAT
Who should attend?
- Those sponsoring and managing clinical trial activities in both the commercial and non-commercial setting.
- Clinical trial pharmacists and technicians.
- Staff collecting, reviewing and reporting clinical trial data such as investigators and research nurses.
- Clinical trial co-ordinators and monitors.
- Anyone planning, conducting, reporting, publishing clinical trials.
Benefits of attending:
- Keep up to date with GCP requirements and MHRA expectations regarding conduct of clinical trials.
- Recognise the types of compliance issue that organisations have to deal with on a day to day basis and understand how the regulators address these issues on a case by case basis to maintain acceptable levels of compliance and encouraging innovative and flexible thinking.
- An opportunity to share concerns and best practice with others.
- Information provided at the event will help you in assessing your own quality systems and potentially identify smart solutions to issues regularly encountered by inspectors and research professionals.
- Discover what your peers are doing through managed interactive sessions.
- Meet the GCP Inspectorate team and have the opportunity to ask questions on specific aspects affecting your organisation.
- Understand how the GCP inspectors address complex compliance issues and learn more about the inspectorates approach to risk based inspections.
- Discuss current hot topics and be aware of areas of compliance that monitoring authorities are likely to focus on during routine inspections.
Delegates attending the
MHRA GCP symposium will be eligible to claim CPD points.
Need more information?
If you have any queries or require further information please e-mail the events team: email@example.com or telephone on 01772 767726.