Last few places remaining! Book now!!!
The MHRA GLP and GCP Laboratory symposium will provide a unique platform for cross-collaboration and discussion between regulators and members of the pre-clinical and clinical research community on the latest hot topics and regulatory updates related to Good Laboratory Practice and Good Clinical Practice (as applicable to analysis of human samples from Clinical Trials).
We are also hosting MHRA GCP Symposium on the 20th and 21st September 2016.
Please only book onto one of the days as the same agenda will be run on each day.
Please click here for further information about this event.
The event will be held at the Macdonald Burlington Hotel, Birmingham.
Discounts are available to those attending both events.
GLP and GCP Laboratory symposium
Standard non-commercial rate: 240 + VAT
Standard industry rate: 575 + VAT
GCP and GLP/GCP Laboratory symposium
Standard non-commercial rate: 525 + VAT
Standard industry rate: 875 + VAT.
Who should attend?
This is a must attend event for all individuals from industry that are sponsoring and conducting GLP studies in addition to individuals involved in the analysis of human samples from Clinical Trials. The symposium is aimed at Test Facility Management, Quality Assurance, Study Directors, Principal Investigators, Archivists and Scientists. In addition, individuals who provide a consultancy or contract service to facilities, for example, quality assurance consultants or individuals from contract archiving facilities, contract laboratories etc.
Benefits of attending:
- Keep up to date with GLP requirements and MHRA expectations regarding conduct of GLP studies and analysis of human samples from Clinical Trials.
- Recognise the types of compliance issues that test facilities have to deal with on a day to day basis and understand how the regulators address these issues on a case by case basis to maintain acceptable levels of compliance and encouraging innovative and flexible thinking.
- An opportunity to share concerns and best practice with others
- Information provided at the event will help you to implement and develop compliance models that are more effective and efficient
- Discover what your peers are doing through managed interactive sessions
- Meet the Inspectorate teams and have the opportunity to ask questions on specific aspects affecting your organisation.
- Understand how the GLPMA (Good Laboratory Practice Monitoring Authority) address complex compliance issues and learn more about the inspectorates approach to risk based inspections.
- Gain a better understanding of the MHRA program of Clinical Laboratory inspections and learn about common issues identified during clinical laboratory inspections.
- Discuss current hot topics and be aware of areas of compliance that monitoring authorities are likely to focus on during routine inspections.
Delegates attending the MHRA GLP and GCP Laboratory symposium will be eligible to claim CPD points
Need more information?
If you have any queries or require further information please e-mail the events team: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 01772 767726.